Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have to say

I can still remember, last week, I talked with the girl I like so much. I like the way she smile, the way she talk, her concerns and everything about her. I really love being with her. First we decided to go the the Babay Beach in People's Park to hang-out with my boardmates, to have a swimming together with them and I think that is the time to say what I really feel for her. I find my self falling in love with her, without noticing I was numb in front of her. I am afraid of telling the truth that I fell in love on her and afraid to be rejected. But I decided that I will not show it because one of her suitor joined us that's why I decided not to show it. I was disappointed..!

After having some fun while taking a swimming we decided to back in our boarding house. I decided say what I have to say to my special someone my feelings. It's around 9:00 in the evening, when I started to say all my feelings to her, at first, I can't find words to express how much I really love her. I hold on in the saying "Love has nothing to Explain" that's why I feel numb that time and since I drink a little bit of liquor to have a guts in saying my feelings. After a long time of talking with each other, I find my self crying after she left me in the double deck. I cry because I am afraid that she would never like me or afraid of being rejected by a girl. Afraid that she couldn't love me as I love her...

But now my whole world change, she change me from the different one and I am happy that I have a chance to her. As of now she is my inspiration. I can court her only if I had already finished my studies and have a work. The least I can do as of now is to show that my intention to her is good, and show that I am a deserving man to her.


I will wait till the right time comes…. And while waiting for that time, I will focus in my studies and optimizing my blog post entry in captivating Capiz. I hope with her, I can win this captivating Capiz Seo Contest.

No comments: