Sunday, January 18, 2009

What does it means???

I don't know if it is true that Kiss and Gestures has its meanings. I never thought it before while I was with my past relationship. But now, I know what is the meanings of the kisses and the gestures that I will be doing with my special someone.

Meaning of Kiss:

Kiss on the stomach; be ready
Kiss on the Forehead; expressing a love for him/her
Kiss on the Ear; seducing!,haha!
Kiss on the Cheek; cute,
Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..
Kiss on the Neck;We belong together..
Kiss on the Shoulder;I want you..
Kiss on the Lips;I love you..

Meaning of Gestures:

Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each oder,
Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.
Laughing while Kissing;I am completely comfortable with you.

So guys.. where did you plan to kiss you bf/gf??? What would be your gestures..??

2 comments:

PoetikaFan said...

!!!
tell that to the blogger that I follow. I dont know what must be his reaction

Neoslinger said...

@ PoetikaFan

thanks for following but me I didn't experience that also..! Maybe I am just a NUMB...:(